Thursday 26 January 2017

More sad news

More sad news.....

In the JC this week  26/6/20
Cecil Bright's widow Irene (Podge) has passed away at the wonderful age of 100




Maxie has informed me that dear Tony Hiller  has also passed away this week. (27/08/18)

We send his family our sincere condolences and wish them all a Healthy and long life

Ron



I recently heard from Simon Brandez that his dear dad had passed away. I passed on the news to Maxie and he informed me that he had also recently been informed that Maurice Bourne (Isenberg) had also passed AWAY. We send to both families our sincere condolences and wish them all a Healthy and a long life Ron

1 comment:

Ron Goldstein said...

More sad news.....

Maxie has just phoned ne to tell me of the sad passing pf

MONTY METH

Due to the Covid restrictions it is not known when the Funeral will take place but the family can be contacted at at 020 8882 1303

Ron